Reading List ↓
- “2016 NYC Tech Ecosystem,” New York: HR&A, Association for a Better New York, and Partnership for New York City, October 2017.
- Chaban, Matt A.V. “Work to Do: How Automation Will Transform Jobs in NYC,” New York: Center for an Urban Future, 2018.
- Dupuis, Nicole et al. “The Future of Equity in Cities,” National League of Cities, 2017.
- “Employment Patterns in New York City: Trends in a Growing Economy,” New York: New York City Department of City Planning, 2016.
- “Fourth Regional Plan: Making the Region Work for All of Us,” New York: Regional Plan Association, November 2017.
- González-Rivera, Christian. “State of the Chains, 2017” New York: Center for an Urban Future, 2017.
- Gutman, Jeffrey et al. “Delivering Inclusive Access: A Framework to Guide Researchers, Policymakers, and Practitioners Working in Urban Transport,” Brookings Institution, August 2017.
- “How is Economic Opportunity Threatened in Your Neighborhood?” New York: Association for Neighborhood Housing and Development, November 2016.
- Mandel, Michael. “How Ecommerce Creates Jobs and Reduces Income Inequality,” Progressive Policy Institute, September 2017.
- Manyika, James et al. “A Future that Works: Automation, Employment, and Productivity,” McKinsey Global Institute, January 2017.
- Messina, Judith. Making the Connection: Aligning NYC’s Small Businesses and the Workforce Development System, New York: Center for an Urban Future, 2017.
- “New York Works: Creating Good Jobs,” New York: The City of New York, 2017.
- “New York’s Innovation Economy,” New York: Partnership for New York City with Doblin and Deloitte, 2016.
- “OneNYC 2017 Progress Report. New York: City of New York Office of the Mayor, April 2017.
- “Planning for Retail Diversity: Supporting NYC’s Neighborhood Businesses,” New York: New York City Council, 2017.
- Sargent, Kate. “Coworking: A Corporate Real Estate Perspective,” HOK, 2017.
- Tsay, Shin-pei et al. “Private Mobility, Public Interest,” New York: Transit Center, September 2016.